We are currently looking for drivers to drive both our school buses and courtesy buses. The requirements are as follows:
- MUST have a minimum Light Rigid licence (an ordinary car licence is not accepted)
- MUST have a Bus Driver Authority as issued by the Roads and Maritime Services.
- MUST be able to provide a current and valid driving record as issued by the Roads and Maritime Services.
- MUST reside within 45 minutes of Rouse Hill.
- A WCC is highly regarded
Details of job:
- As a courtesy bus driver you will be picking members up from their homes, taking them to the club and then returning them at the end of the night. All pick ups and drop offs will occur within a 5km radius of the club. Hours range from 4pm to 12am Mon - Thurs and then 4pm to 5am Fri - Sun.
- As a school bus driver you are picking kids up from bus stops and taking them to school via a set route, then returning them at the end of the day. Also, we do many school excursions during the week.
- Positions are available to drive from 1-5 days a week, depending on your availability. Hours can range from 8-40 hours a week.
- There is also extra work available as we do numerous school runs and charter work.
- Must be reliable !!!! This is very easy and regular work.
- Friday evening availability is highly desired.